2nd International Workshop on Digital Justice, Digital Law, and
In conjunction with the
42st International Conference on Conceptual Modeling (ER 2023), Lisbon, Portugal, 6-9 November, 2023.
- Abstract submission: July 3, 2023
- Paper submission: July 10, 2023
- Author notification: August 28, 2023
- Camera-ready: September 11, 2023
- Workshop: November 6-9, 2023 (exact date to be defined)
JUSMOD invites submissions of high-quality papers describing
original and unpublished research contributions.
The paper submission formats are:
Regular paper (max 10 pages, including images and
references): research papers describing a completed study,
including negative results and early exploratory efforts.
Short paper (max 6 pages): position, vision, and
lesson-learnt papers about planned/in-progress study, including
presentations of preliminary results.
The authors must submit manuscripts using the
Springer style for Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Papers must be submitted as PDF files via
https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=er2023 (JUSMOD 2023 track).
Accepted papers are expected to be presented at the conference and
at least one author is required to register to the conference.
The proceedings of JUSMOD will be published in a volume of Springer
The organization of a journal special issue about the workshop
topics is currently under consideration. The authors of workshop
accepted papers will be invited to submit an extended contribution
to the special issue (if confirmed).
Chairs and Organization
silvana.castano [at] unimi.it
mattia.falduti [at] thesquarecentre.org
cristine.griffo [at] unibz.it
stefano.montanelli [at] unimi.it
- Tommaso Agnoloni, IGSG, CNR, Italy
João Paulo A. Andrade, Federal University of Espírito Santo,
- Lauro Araujo, Prodasen-Brazilian Senate, Brazil
- Jean-Rémi Bourguet, University of Vila Velha, Brazil
Samuel M. Brasil Jr., National School of the Judiciary (ENFAM),
- Daniel Braun, University of Twente, The Netherlands
Mirna El Ghosh, National Institute of Applied Sciences of Rouen,
- Matthias Grabmair, Technische Universität München, Germany
- Giancarlo Guizzardi, Free University of Bolzano, Italy
- João O. Lima, Prodasen-Brazilian Senate, Brazil
- Juliana Justo Castello, Vitória Law School, Brazil
- Juliano Maranhão, São Paulo University, Brazil
- Samuela Marchiori, University of Twente, the Nederlands
- Zoran Milosevic, Deontik Pty Ltd
- Robert Muthuri, Strathmore University
Elias Oliveira, Federal University of Espírito Santo, Brazil
- Matteo Palmonari, Università di Milano-Bicocca, Italy
- Anca Radu, European University Institute (EUI), Italy
- Aires Rover, Federal University of Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Jaromir Savelka, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Giovanni Sileno, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Paolo Sommaggio, Faculty of Law, University of Trento, Italy
- Andrea Tagarelli, Università della Calabria, Italy
Maria das Graças Teixeira, Federal University of Espírito Santo,
- Sergio Tessaris, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Italy
- Ester Zumpano, Università della Calabria, Italy
Please, write to
for any question.